Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We were winterizing the motor home and some of the RV

Customer Question

we were winterizing the motor home and some of the RV Antifreeze got on the stainless steel freezer door and ruined the finish.
JA: Has your car been overheating? Have you noticed any leaks?
Customer: no this is a motor home, that has the freezer door ruined
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: the refrigerator is Model # NDA1402 Production # 921-14-84-13 Serial # 721-00024
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, we just need to replace the skin on the freezer door
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that should do
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news on this, but there are no parts for that available. Even new doors are NLA. You will need to refinish this one. I did know of a customer here some time ago that had some doors listed on E-Bay for a great price, but don't know if they are still available. Check on that and maybe that might work. Attach a photo of the damage to your post using the paperclip icon and perhaps I can make some suggestions on this repair. I do have an RV shop and run into these sorts of things. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks