Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Fan in coach not working and generator not charging new

Customer Question

Fan in coach not working and generator not charging new battery.onin 4000 2002 forest r iver seirra coach fifth wheel toy hauler
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Do you have a small digital multimeter so we can do some easy testing? About $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. I can direct you in some tests to get to the cause of this problem. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit. I will be on my way to my shop shortly, so it may be 30 minutes or so before I can respond back again.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Replacing inverter thank u Robbin
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Converter maybe? Let me know if you need more on this once you get that. No time limit on follow ups. Thanks for getting back to me.