gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

We have a 2008 gulf stream motor home. We get so much

Customer Question

We have a 2008 gulf stream motor home. We get so much condensation fromunder our fresh water holding tank. It doesn't matter if there is water in the tank or not
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: We have a 2008 gulfstream motor home. Under the fresh water holding tank. There's so much condensation we can't use the storage area. It hasn't mattered if there is water in the tank or not.
JA: What is the model of your '08 RV?
Customer: BRB
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Touring cruser
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I​ have never heard of that happening and I am wondering if the problem is actually a leak in the tank or out of the discharge fitting. I would take a good look at that. Did you remove the tank or not?