Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a domestic rm7732 there is power going to main pc

Customer Question

I have a domestic rm7732 there is power going to main pc board but nothing else is working that I can tell....no power to control board on top of refridgerator
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: Consistent
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1999 hitchhiker 38m
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes myself, I've just checked for power, breakers and fuses. Got shocked when I was checking at pic board
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's about I can tell you right now.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

S​o the display is blank? Do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing?

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I am adding a link to the Service Manual for this model. See that section on checking for power to the upper control board on the front. Page 12. Let me know what you find and we can go from there. All follow ups are including in our fee. No time limit. http://www.beamalarm.com/foretravel-links/PDF/dometic_rm7030_7732SM.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you may have missed by earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day. If you need me to resend this information please let me know. Thanks!