RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Engine area above trany ,4 electric (all plug in) boxes what…

Customer Question
Engine area above trany...

Engine area above trany ,4 electric (all plug in) boxes what do thay do and what are they for ? I have a 1981 dodge brave 32ft whith a 360 engine

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

If I send pitcher would that help?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '81 Dodge?

Brave winnebago

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I do it myself, I don't know what the boxes are for they are old and need to be replaced so my rv is 100 percent

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: RV
7/30/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

yes send a Pic, Please

Wayne , THANKS for helping not to good at email stuff . Did you get pictures? Curt from Pgh area

HI

Top right looks like your computer (ECM)

top left looks like a voltage regulator

bottom ones I could not see

I hope this helps you

Hey Wayne, curt here. Sorry it took so long to get back to you , had to cut grass with all this rain it's hard to keep up. If I send you pictures of each item would try to identify them.

HI Curt

yes send them to me

Sorry for the delay , Sunday, Grand kids over BBQ and swimming

Morning

I can not tell what the 2 bottom ones are

is there any way to get a number off them

or start the engine and unplug one at a time

see what shuts off

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time