Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Are there any videos on how to replace lift cable on 2007

Customer Question

are there any videos on how to replace lift cable on 2007 flagstaff 620st popup
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: no noise, the cable just snapped toward the front end toward the winch
JA: Are you fixing your Flagstaff yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, myself. just removed the winch and watched a video on how to replace cable on a Dutchmen.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of at the moment
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I'll see, but most of these use the same kind of systems and are nearly the same as far as the technique for that replacement.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Is this a power winch or manual version?

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I have given this video link to a number of my customers with good feedback on this. Let me know if you need more. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limits. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFWKFwIBsU

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
power
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

They are still about the same as the manual winches. There are a bunch of video links out there. Some don't really say which popups they are for. Many of these use the same systems. I think yours is probably a Goshen Lift System.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

J​ust checking back to see if you were able to get this cable issue resolved?