gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Gene ,I had a Hearts Inverter freedom 20 that went dead I

Customer Question

gene ,I had a Hearts Inverter freedom 20 that went dead I replacing it with a Magnum 2012 .Do I need anything beside the the inverter?
JA: Are you fixing your Magnum yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm having a dealer do it and they said that I need 2 transfer cases to make it work.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: He told me yesterday that the air conditioner works but not the frd.or the miccowave
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: with the freedom inverter the tv and the air would only work when it was run by the gererator or land power
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I responded to your earlier question on this subject. You can let this one go.