Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2002 American Dream and the invertor went out. I'm

Customer Question

I have a 2002 American Dream and the invertor went out . I'm replacing it with amagnum ME2012. I was told by the person thats installing it that he needs 2 transfer cases to make it work.is this true?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2002 American Dream
JA: What is the model of your '02 RV?
Customer: I think its a 40H
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its at and RV repair shop
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: He told me yesterday that he could make the Air condition work but no Ref.or micowave. I could understand because before he put the new inverter in ,the only way the air or the TV would work was with the generator or land power
JA: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?
Customer: I am just trying to get the item working like the mic, refer.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

N​o.......I suspect you meant "Automatic Transfers Switches" here. One is already built into the unit. Are you sure this tech knows how to do this? He just needs to hook it up just like the one you had before. The manual that comes with this shows the wiring diagrams and various configurations. This shouldn't take more than about 30 minutes. Hope that clarifies this for you. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

I​ can give you a call as soon as Customer Service tells me your payment has cleared.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

S​till no word from Customer Service about that payment for a phone chat. Did you change your mind about that?