Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Trying to hook up our satilite receiver in our north point

Customer Question

Trying to hook up our satilite receiver in our north point to where the receiver will work on all TV's
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2017 north point 377RLBH
JA: What is the model of your '17 RV?
Customer: Jayco
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I have satilite working on one TV. Now I want to hook it up so all the TV will be hooked up to the one receiver. I can't seem to find the coax and hdmi hook ups that connects all tv wires together
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: I don't have a wiring diagram
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hi.
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Y​ou need a video control box. Many RVs don't come with those and you have to get one. Usually about 1" high and about 10" long. It has all the controls on it for this and the hookups. See the attached link to one like I am talking about for sale at Camping World. With that you should be fine. If you need more here, please get back to me and I can assist you further. All follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.http://www.campingworld.com/includes/productSpecs/Video%20Control%20Center%20with%20DVD%20Loop%20Manual.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question? Not hard to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend this please let me know. Thanks!