peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

S, 1997 prevost h345, h345, I am just trying to locate the

Customer Question

s
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1997 prevost h345
JA: What is the model of your '97 RV?
Customer: h345
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am just trying to locate the chasis electrical cut off switch
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is all
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models I have found this under hood or near the batteries.It usually has a handle or knob on it with large battery cables going to it.If you have already checked these areas and are unable to locate it let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete