Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I am a rv dealer, I need to order directly from forest river

Customer Question

I am a rv dealer, I need to order directly from forest river a door for a Lacrosse by prime
JA: What year is your LaCrosse?
Customer: 2012
JA: Are you fixing your LaCrosse yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no I have not tried anything yet, it just came in, we are not a seller of forst river we are a repair store in Ephrata, wa
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't need a mechanic I have them I just need a part.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

You just need to find a Forest River dealer near you that you can work with on this and have them order it for you. I have an RV shop and have to do it the same way. The other alternative is to have one custom made by someone like All-Rite Mfg. Have been right by Ephrata lots of times. I will honk next time! Hope that helps. Get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks