Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have sold my 1984 pace arrow, and i would like for you to

Customer Question

i have sold my 1984 pace arrow, and i would like for you to send me a copy of the 84 operators manuel to***@******.***. i would appreicate
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: pace arrow1084
JA: What is the model of your '84 RV?
Customer: i don't know
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i sold my 84 and need a operatore manuel
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

We don't have manuals here, Jack. And finding one for that old a unit may be difficult. You can try calling Fleetwood Customer Service and see if they still have one that old. That number is(###) ###-#### Another way to try and get one is to Google the year, make and model of your RV and find one for sale. Contact that seller and see if they might be willing to copy theirs for a fee. I have had a number of my customers here do that with good success. Other places to check are on E-Bay and Amazon books. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks