peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Have a headlight issue with my 2001 fleet boulder. Would

Customer Question

Have a headlight issue with my 2001 fleet wood boulder
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: would checking fuses turn lights off?
JA: What is the model of your '01 RV?
Customer: fleetwood bounder
JA: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes and nothing because it just happen. Can't turn headlights off
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: have pulled key and from ignition no luck
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If the head lights are stuck on at all times even with the key off this can be a fault with a shorted head light switch needing replaced or an issue with a head lamp relay at fault needing replaced.These are the most common causes and in most cases the head lamp relay needs replaced.Unfortunately my info is not showing me where this relay is located.I would locate it and remove it to turn off the lights or replace it.If the fault then continues then the switch most likely needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?