peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I need to replace a wiper arm on a 2013 Thor hurricane 29 ft

Customer Question

Hello I need to replace a wiper arm on a 2013 Thor hurricane 29 ft class a x model . La mess sent me the wrong part and I'm not near the rv to check make and length . Need it asap . Any thoughts on the make and length of the arm? I need it asap ....was thinking amazon?
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately my info is not showing me the length or make of it.Usually you can contact a dealer and they may be able to look this up for you to tell you the make and length of it.If this is not an option or was already tried let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?