peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We hav a Monaco Windsor. There are male snaps on th corners

Customer Question

We hav a Monaco Windsor. There are male snaps on th corners of all the windows and tires. Is there a stock item for the covers.
JA: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?
Customer: we bought used 2005. Have new tires but live in the desert and store outside.
JA: Are you fixing your Windsor yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: My husband put me in charge of finding out if we can buy covers to match the male snaps.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I wasnt able to locate any factory skirting on this model myself which may indicate this was an after market accessory,you might have to check with an upholstery shop to see if they can design and cut these out for you as usually they can.

You can check with a Monaco dealer as they may have after market options as well to snap on to what is in place already.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete