peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

My 1998 Damon motor tv will not receive from my dvd player

Customer Question

my 1998 Damon motor tv will not receive from my dvd player from the tv booster port it did before light is on. Is there some thing else I need to do tv is set to receive cable. Is there abox or something thats needs to be turn. If I had a phone number i would rather talk on the phone about this problem.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: The one thats on the booster outlet
JA: What is the model of your '98 RV?
Customer: sorry it took so long it's a Challenger and i got the owner's manual out .
JA: Are you fixing your Challenger yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have remove the tv antenna booster that located inside the front passenger side over head cabinet. I hook up the dvd to the connection and still did not get picture.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much is this going cost me
JA: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the RV Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).
Customer: let me think about because if he can not help me i just wasted my money
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If there is an internal electrical fault with the dvd player itself this can cause this fault here and the dvd player would need replaced.If this has not been checked to see if it is just the dvd player at fault this needs done.If this was already done and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?