gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My interior lights are dim, yes, 2015 outback hawk, yes I

Customer Question

my interior lights are dim
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2015 outback hawk
JA: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I have tried fixing it myself
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am connected to mains and everything else is working
Category: RV
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

D​o you have one battery or two? And do you have a small digital multimeter so we can check the converter output to the batteries? That would be the quickest way to track this down. About $20 or so U.S. here and easy to use. I can assist you in the testing. All follow ups are included in our fee and there is no time limit.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

J​ust checking back in to see if perhaps you might have missed by earlier responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail most of us get every day! If you need me to resend that information please let know. Thanks!