gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

The refrigerator, the bottom is not cooling but the freezer

Customer Question

The refrigerator, the bottom is not cooling but the freezer seems to be working fine.
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2016 Coachmen Leprechaun
JA: What is the model of your '16 RV?
Customer: 319 DS
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't tried anything at this time, this is our first Motorhome. We have had three 5th wheels in the past. All with dometic and no problems.
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: Great has 10,000 miles plus.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Is the fridge level? Does it perform the same on AC mode as LP mode? And may I have the make and model of this fridge? Always helps to know what we are working with here. Get back to me with this and I can help you sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee. I am going to be taking about 20 minutes off for lunch.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just wondering if perhaps you might have missed my earlier responses to your question?