gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

My Doubletree Mobile Suites has two roof mounted Dometic

Customer Question

my Doubletree Mobile Suites has two roof mounted Dometic Breeze ducted air conditioners. The installations don't tell you exactly how to set up the dip switches. My front (slave) won't come on. I just switched the two control boards. The master has only the furnace dip switch turned on. The slave has zone two on. Is this correct. Can I install a switch to the slave to turn it on?
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: No but how would that stop the compressor from running?
JA: What year is your Breeze?
Customer: 2011
JA: Are you fixing your Breeze yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I have switched the control boards and wired them exactly as they were for tha position
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

What are the model numbers of these two units? And which thermostat(s) do you have here? Get back to me with this information and I can assist you further.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Dometic has dozens of models and quite a few varieties of thermostats so I really need to know which ones you have to offer the proper solution here.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 months ago.

Just checking back to see if perhaps you missed my earlier responses to your question? Not hard to do considering the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! If you need me to resend this please let me know. Thanks!