RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I, R-Vision 2005.own camper new.A/c is 12 years old.need to…

Customer Question
R-Vision 2005.own camper new.A/c...

R-Vision 2005.own camper new.A/c is 12 years old.need to get new A/c. ducted 4 vents with wall mount therm

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 RV?

Trail bay

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. look like oil on roof

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

I do under stand. oil and red stain on roof around a/c

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Does a/c come complete

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: RV
7/19/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 5 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Sounds like it is leaking. Are you looking for replacement model number? I need the model number of yours to give you that. One the bottom of the unit. Like 57915 or similar. Might have another number in front.

Complete with therm and elect.module. 13500 btu.#3107541.009

You can get a new Briskair II model in either 13.5K or 15K and you would upgrade to a newer Single Zone thermostat kit. That A/C comes ready for that on a ducted unit as I recall.

can I buy new a/c compete

Yes. See the attached link for a 15K unit. Shop around as the price varies. If you want a non-ducted unit you need a new ceiling control box. http://www.americanrvcompany.com/Dometic-B59516-Brisk-II-RV-Air-Conditioner-15000-BTU-White

Just following up here on your question. I am wondering if you perhaps missed my earlier response or did you get this resolved? Easy to do with the large amount of e-mail most of us get these days! If you need me to resend it, please let me know. Thanks!