Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

What size fd battery does a 23' aljo trailer take of, yeas

Customer Question

what size fd battery does a 23' aljo trailer take of
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: yeas and we need a new one the trailer is out in the woods right now and do not have access at rhe moment
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1t is a 23' Aljo with air conditioning
JA: What year is your RV?
Customer: 1995
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

It can use either a 24 series or a 27 series Deep Cycle Battery. The larger is better if you are dry camping or even two of them. Most battery trays will accept two batteries. You can always add one later if you have room. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limits.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you might have missed my previous responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail most of us get every day. Or perhaps it ended up in your spam file. In any event, I would be happy to resend it and help you resolve this issue. Thanks!