Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a question about a coditioner, 2000 Vision 5th Wheel,

hi I have a question about a coditioner
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2000 Vision 5th Wheel
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: It isn't a car it's a 5th wheel camper
JA: Are you fixing your Vision yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The Ac is on a 20 Amp brker it's kicking off , the out side temps are 100 - 103 in the day time. the 5th wheel is on 50 amp service . It kicks off 4-10 times a day
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Also there is a cooler that u plugged in and Tv

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** place is a 5th wheel that my husband is trying to fix for a friend

The A/C uses a lot more power on very hot days. Start by turning off all other AC loads in your coach. Put the water heater on LP mode and the fridge too. No microwave or other motors or heating devices like a hair dryer. If you can, come up with a small digital multimeter so we can check the incoming AC voltage from the source. It may be too low. Those are about $20 or so and easy to use. I can direct you in some testing. All follow ups are included in our fee. Please keep in mind that every time a breaker trips, it gets a little weaker and eventually it will need to be replaces. That may be what is needed now.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok thank you

Check that and get back to me if you need more. Most hardware stores carry them.

All follow ups are included in our fee. I can make a phone chat offer for you as well.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you might have missed my previous responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail most of us get every day. Or perhaps it ended up in your spam file. In any event, I would be happy to resend it and help you resolve this issue. Thanks!