Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Bought a 2017 minikin i.e. 31d. Next to the door on the left

Bought a 2017 minikin i.e. 31d. Next to the door on the left side is vented compartment that has been bubbling or gurgling and I don't know how to make it stop
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2017 mini Winnie 31d
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I want to turn it off and don't know how
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No this all for know

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you send me a picture of the vented compartment? You should be able to add a photo into your reply using the paper clip icon, the only thing off hand I can think of is if the noise is coming from the fridge, sometimes they can do that but unclear what is under the vented panel compartment you are seeing...

Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks Robert! It appears to have taken care of its self and stopped making the bubbling noise

Thanks for the update, let me know if the problem comes back....

Robert