gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a Dometic RM-2852 LB fridge. I recently tool the

Customer Question

I have a Dometic RM-2852 LB fridge. I recently tool the shelves out to clean it and now I'm having trouble getting them back in. They are hard to get in but once in they tend to slip out. I have clips and things which fit on the shelces
JA: What year is your Fit?
Customer: 2005 Hitchhikes II 26.5
JA: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: All I'm trying to do is get the shelves put back in.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Did you damage the shelf stays?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

So what seems to be the problem with getting the shelves back in? Those stays have to be in the correct position in order for them to slide by.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

J​ust checking back in to see if perhaps you may have missed my earlier response to your question a few days ago? Easy enough to do with the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! And sometimes these end up in your spam file. Please let me know if I need to resend this information and answer to your question. Thanks!