peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 24ft bigfoot rv.. how do i drain the fresh water

Customer Question

i have a 24ft bigfoot rv. . how do i drain the fresh water tank?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2002 24 ft bigfoot rv 25 year edition.
JA: What is the model of your '02 RV?
Customer: 30mh24
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not fixing, just looking to find way to drain good water tank,
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 12 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

My info isnt showing the exact location of the drain on your model but you will have either a drain tube hanging down that has a small cap on to remove to drain it ( and the drain is usually on the same side and area as the tank fill) or a plug that unscrews at the bottom to drain it.Some models it is near the water pump itself and has to be accessed from inside the vehicle.It looks like Bigfoot RV's were common to have the drain at the water pump area accessed from inside.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete