Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2003 Kumfort T/ 23S. I need to mount license plate. Is there

Customer Question

2003 Kumfort T/ 23S. I need to mount license plate. Is there a panel underneith the skin?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: I do not want to poke a bunch of holes to find something solid.
JA: What is the model of your '03 RV?
Customer: trailblazer 23S.
JA: Are you fixing your Trailblazer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I bought this in Reno. Nevada does not require license plates for T/Trailers
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: I do not to go poking areound to find something solid to screw a license plate holder on my T/T.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 13 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 13 days ago.

Sometimes there is, but they make a taillight assy that has the license tabs on it for attaching the plate and even a clear light for showing it up for states that require that. Not expensive. Aboout $10 for the whole assy and they are available in LED as well. I can get you some part numbers tomorrow when I get to my shop. Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 days ago.

J​ust checking back in to see if perhaps you may have missed my earlier responses to your question a few days ago? Easy enough to do with the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! And sometimes these end up in your spam file. Please let me know if I need to resend this information and answer to your question. Thanks!