Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I just purchased a 2017 Jayco 36 FBTS Pinnacle and will be

Customer Question

I just purchased a 2017 Jayco 36 FBTS Pinnacle and will be installing a Wingard Satellite Dish. On my last Jayco I install the same dish and used Dicor 502 to seal around the base and it worked great on my 2015 Travel Trailer. Can I still use the same Dicor on my new Pinnacle?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2017 Jayco Pinnacle 36FBTS fifthe wheel
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: New
JA: What is the model of your '17 RV?
Customer: 36FBTS
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Yes. Dicor Lap Sealant is the product of choice for this sort of thing. I use it on all my sealing jobs in my shop. You may want to use two applications and be sure to get it over all screws or bolts that you use for securing this to the roof. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

J​ust checking back in to see if perhaps you may have missed my earlier responses to your question a few days ago? Easy enough to do with the volume of e-mail that most of us get every day! And sometimes these end up in your spam file. Please let me know if I need to resend this information and answer to your question. Thanks!