Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I dumped the tolet in the up stair bathroom and it started

Customer Question

I dumped the tolet in the up stair bathroom and it started leaking from under the trailer
JA: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?
Customer: 2016 Montana 3910 highway
JA: Are you fixing your Montana yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I got home put more water in the tank and dumped it cant see any water when I dumped at rv park it smiled like piss that was leaking when I got home took off under body filled and dumped but cant see any it leaked half tan real fast rv park
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Was the waste tank full or not? And when you got home you pulled the underbelly loose and saw no evidence of leaking? Were you able to see around the base of the tank where the waste pipe exits? That is the usual place these tanks break. Maybe check that and get back to me and attach a photo or two. Use the paperclip icon for that. If it came from the top of the tank there should be some evidence of that on the side of the tank.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you might have missed my previous responses to your question? Easy to do considering the volume of e-mail most of us get every day. Or perhaps it ended up in your spam file. In any event, I would be happy to resend it and help you resolve this issue. Thanks!