RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2003 Fleetwood Excursion Tropical Bahama 39P.

Customer Question
Hello, my name is...

Hello, my name is Doug. I have a 2003 Fleetwood Excursion Tropical Bahama 39P. F>I>N> 779P34483213, MFD I.D. NO.83213. I have a NORCOLD 120X-IM model 12.0 cu.ft., 2 way, 4-door, RV refrigerator with ice maker.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fleetwood yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, the frig stopped working. The owners manual shows if no display, the DC voltage is unavailable to the control panel. Corrective actions - loose DC connection or check to see that DC fuse is intact. I cannot for the life of me find the DC fuse. Would you have any idea where the DC fuse for the frig might be?

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

One panel at the foot of the bed. One panel in the inverter/charger compartment. Also 3 panels under the dashboard.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The owners manual shows that DC voltage is the problem if there is No Display. I have AC current to the frig. Thanks

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: RV
7/10/2017
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 5 years ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

the fuse is in the back of the fridge

on the control board

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time