RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2004 springdale 286 rld-s trailer. I have lost the…

I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 springdale 286 rld-s trailer. I have lost the 120 v ac power to the outlet above the stove top on the wall. It allso feeds the outside recept. I'm looking for a ac wireing schematic.Can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

It used to work fine, but I lost lony the power to thst feeder. Seems they use outlet as juntions. All the other recept. have power.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '04 RV?

286 rlds

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The gfi outlet in the bathroom was tripped, but after I reset it all have power but is one.

6/22/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 5 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

H​I and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this problem. And do I understand that all outlets except one have power now? The GFCI in the bathroom is working? Wiring diagrams are going to be tough as Keystone usually says they don't have them. Not the greatest Customer Service there. If you have a small digital multimeter I can help you track down the problem here. About $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
I have a meter.
Phone call session started