Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2011 Laredo grey water tank leaks near or at top of

Customer Question

2011 Laredo grey water tank leaks near or at top of tank.need layout of tank and connections
JA: What part of the car is the leak coming from? And are you sure it's water?
Customer: it is grey water
JA: What is the model of your '11 RV?
Customer: keystone Laredo 2011
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like to know where the tank fittings are before I openthe undercarriage covering
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there aproblem with these tanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

We do not have access to those plumbing diagrams here. You will need to get them from Keystone. They will ask you for the last 8 of your VIN number. In my shop we just take one side loose and pull it down some so we can see in there with a flashlight. Most of these break near the top or at the exit of the tank line and valve. ABS tanks are very brittle. This is a common problem and you are the 3rd customer today with this same issue. In my shop I always use an after market polypropylene tank so this won't happend again. Let me know if you need more here as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

J​ust checking back in to see if you perhaps missed my earlier response a few days ago? Easy to do with the volumes of e-mail most of us get every day. Or sometimes these end up in the spam file. Please let me know if you need me to resend it or still need additional input on this issue. Thanks!