Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I can't get the rear slide in on my 2015 Winnebago Tour. We

Customer Question

I can't get the rear slide in on my 2015 Winnebago Tour. We have followed all instructions in the manual with one exception. The circuit breaker is supposed to be located just behind the cabin door in the first storage compartment, but we can't find it. Any idea on where else it might be located?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2015 Winnebago Tour 42QD
JA: What is the model of your '15 RV?
Customer: Tour 42QD
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Did you read my first message?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have done every troubleshooting step in the manual but cannot find the circuit breaker. It is not in the location where the manual says.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

HI my name is Robert....

Not sure you still need help finding that breaker panel, click HERE for a wiring diagram, you can see where it says location. If you are having problems finding it here is a little tip, that breaker box also has the disconnect solenoid in it, have another person hit the disconnect switch inside and listen for the click of the solenoid and that click noise will be coming from the same area as the breakers....

Hope this helps out, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 2 months ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert