Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2015 Keystone Springdale (212) travel trailer. I

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Keystone Springdale (212) travel trailer. I want to convert the charging part of the converter into a 4 stage (smart) charger. Can just the charger part be replaced or does everything need to be replaced? If just the charger part can be replace, what is the best choice?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2015 Keystone Springdale
JA: What is the model of your '15 RV?
Customer: 212
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

What is the make and model of your load center? Did you have one in mind for a replacement?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
WFCO - wf8955pcz - not sure of the last 3 letters. No, I don't have one in mind but was hoping you could help with that.
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Progressive Dynamics makes a good one that will slip right in there. You can get them is various sizes so far as amperage goes. This can be a good time to upgrade if you want more or faster charging or it you have added batteries. Check with Best Converters online or Google it and see who has a good price. If you need help with that part let me know. All follow ups are included in or fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

J​ust checking back in to see if you perhaps missed my earlier response a few days ago? Easy to do with the volumes of e-mail most of us get every day. Or sometimes these end up in the spam file. Please let me know if you need me to resend it or still need additional input on this issue. Thanks!