RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Waterpump works water tank says 3/4 full not pulling water…

Customer Question
Waterpump works water...

Waterpump works water tank says 3/4 full not pulling water to sink when i hook up hose no problem water flows what to check

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2006 National Dolphin

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 RV?

Dolphin

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes Waterpump was not working i got it working turn on the bathroom sink all the water run out now is a very slow run turn on waterpump and you can hear it running but does't pull water to the facuet

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

No Last year

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes this is not an engine waterpump its on that pulls water from the watertank

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: RV
5/28/2017
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 5 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Did this just start or is this the first time you have used in this season?