Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2005 Winnebago journey 36g 2 slides hwh hydraulic jacks and

Customer Question

2005 Winnebago journey 36g 2 slides hwh hydraulic jacks and slides. Jammed large slide after changing flooring due to zero clearance. Hydraulic reservoir was only 1/2 full. No slides or jacks work now had to crank in main slide. Condinuity check fuses ok. Motor runs. Suspect air in hydraulic system.
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: No just main ones. 2 15 amp ones. Hwh panel fuses as far as I can tell are ok though plexi panel but haven't removed panel.
JA: Are you fixing your Journey yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes as booking are end of June. Battery voltage good. Fuses good. Had to open relief bob for slide and crank it in. Rear slide in 90 %. Tried jacks with 4 minute operation with pump on no luck.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think this is all I have
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Going to give you a service manual you can look at if both the rooms and slides are not working but the pump is running it sounds like it could be the shuttle valve. Click HERE for some detailed info and troubleshooting, you will need a volt meter. Also click HERE for some info on the shuttle valve. I am pretty sure that is your set up, HWH has many variations so if you start to look at this and it does not appear to be correct please let me know, I am around daily and respond when I can....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi...Was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? If you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Robert