Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Specific parts for a travel trailer Fleetwood prowler 21

Customer Question

specific parts for a travel trailer Fleetwood prowler 21 feet . looking for a latch that hold the small awning in front off the trailer
JA: What year is your Fleetwood?
Customer: 2006
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that is all
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

IN some cases parts like this may be difficult to obtain and may need to be obtained from a dealer or a local repair facility that may have access to ordering these in.If this is not an option for you here or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have tried all off the above also tried Fleetwood with no answer from them

O.k.,unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Good morning.........my name is ***** ***** I have an RV shop and may be able to assist you here. Can you attach a photo of the part or area that it attaches to your post? That would be most helpful. Use the paperclip icon for that. I have a number of good sources for older Fleetwood parts, but would like to be sure I am thinking of the same part you are needing here.