Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I need to replace the passenger side mirror on my 2003

Customer Question

I need to replace the passenger side mirror on my 2003 winnebago adventurer velvac #714882. Do you have instructions?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2003 38G Winnebago Adventurer
JA: What is the model of your '03 RV?
Customer: On my purchase agreement it has 38G for model number
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That should be it. I ordered the mirror and need instructions on how to mount it, thank you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Pretty sure this is a 2025 series, Click HERE and see if this helps you out, it is a manual. IF that does not look correct please let me know, read the manual over and you should have an understanding of how to replace or install it.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert