Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My new camper seems to have what at home I would consider a

Customer Question

My new camper seems to have what at home I would consider a clogged toilet :( Its a Domeetica 300, we are on day 4 of a beach trip and now the toilet is filled with water and will not go down
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2012 29 ft salem lite not at 2012 idk i am looking for the paperwork
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: not lights the toilet
JA: Are you fixing your 300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes and i just discovered this and when it would not flush down I drained the tanks and then started looking online and found you :)
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am thinking my granddaughter may have used to much tp this morning
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Most likely the piping between the bottom of the toilet and tank is clogged, few options you can try, first is a spray wand most RV stores sell them and this would allow you to run the wand so it goes down into the piping and spray it out. Shut the water off first so the toilet does not fill when you are spraying.

The other option is to get an old garden hose and sprayer and do the same thing, run the hose do it goes down into the pipe and give short burst of water while moving the hose around, that will normally clear any blockage.

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page...

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Thanks, Robert