peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Second opinion] Norcold N510.3. When plug in power cord frig

Customer Question

Second opinion] Norcold N510.3. When plug in power cord frig is on in auto mode. No changes on control panel when pushing on/off, won't change mode or temp. Camper is level and fridge gets cold.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This sounds like a fault with the power/converter board itself as this should switch over from LP ( propane) to electrical when plugged in and when unplugged.If this is not occuring this is usually the cause here needing replaced.I would have this tested further to be sure this is the cause here but this does sound to be the issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete