Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

The lights in the motorhome are half working is there a fuse

Customer Question

the lights in the motorhome are half working
is there a fuse somewhere or what it is a 1994 citation motorhome
Category: RV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
our nordec fridge is not working also
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

You should have a main fuse panel inside, normally it is next to the breakers, check each fuse inside that breaker panel for a blown fuse. I might also get a 12 volt test light and probe each fuse for power, doing this will tell you if there is a loose connection on the back of the fuse where the wires are coming in. Pulling the fuses is also good and checking them but if you had a loose connection at the panel you would never know.

Also look near the battery for a short-stop style breaker, below is a picture. IF you had any as a general rule they would be 18" from the battery and can be on the frame, if you see any at all each post should have voltage to chassis ground, sometimes the fridge will be wire directly to the battery and they will use one. Most have a tiny tab on them that will pop out when they trip... Hope this helps, please feel free to follow up if needed....

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page,,,

Robert

Breaker....

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Thanks, Robert