RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Fridge... ER 13, 2007 Holiday Rambler 42PDQ, The year is…

Customer Question
Fridge... ER 13 Mechanic's...

Fridge... ER 13

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2007 Holiday Rambler 42PDQ

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 RV?

The year is 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

The make is holiday rambler

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The model is 42PDQ

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
3/21/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert...

IS this a Dometic 1402?

Pretty sure this is a Dometic 1402 model, it is the only one I am aware of that will give an ER13 code.

I am going to give you a service manual on this, it is pretty detailed and I want you to see page 15, you should have a service mode that will allow you to check some other things out...

The ER13 indicates that the heating element in the fridge drain is not working. Click HERE for a service manual that should help you troubleshoot. IF you do not have a meter then I would let a RV shop or mobile tech have a look at this, the labor should be one hour to diagnose....

Hope this is helpful, if you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a STAR rating on the page.....

Robert