RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

The left front hydraulic leveler will not retract. Is there…

The left front hydraulic...

The left front hydraulic leveler will not retract. Is there a way to manually retract it?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make/model/year of your RV?

2012 Tiffin Allegro 34tga

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 RV?

Allegro 34tga

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Tried the electronic device on the dash

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Today only

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2017
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 5 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert....

Who is the manufacturer of the leveling?? It should say on the control panel...

Robert

HWH

OK

IF you go to the pump/manifold you will see some solenoid valves, they will have wires going to them, on the end of the solenoid valves will be some T handles, OR a 1/4" nut, if you open them up about 5 to 6 turns it should take the pressure off the system and the jack should want to come up, you may have to assist it to get it to go all the way up, once the jack is up shut all the solenoids, you could have a bad solenoid valve not allowing the jack to come up. You could also loosen the line at the jack but the fluid is going to want to spray out everywhere so it is better to try it at the solenoid valve, run the jacks and listen for the pump/motor the solenoids will be on the manifold for the pump. You will have several as well, hard for me to say which one normally you can feel then as you try to retract them and they will click, you should have extend and retract solenoids...

Sorry the phone service did not go through, there is an added fee for that as well...

Let me know if you need more help on this..... Robert

Click HERE this should help explain......

Robert

Let me know if you still need more help, follow ups are included. If you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a star rating on the page, it is the only way I get credit for helping out... Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic