Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am looking for an exploded drawing for a 7500 lb levelleg.

Customer Question

JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: Tiffin allegro 2005
JA: What is the model of your '05 RV?
Customer: tiffen allegro
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, have removed the leg and found a broken dowel pin
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: we are looking for a exploded drawing.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Are you looking for an overall drawing off the system or just for the jack that sheered the pin??

I have seen a few of these sheer the pins and Atwood says that is not a replaceable part and the jack needs to be replaced. I have been in a spot before where the customer was very upset that jack had to be replaced and demanded a new pin be manufactured, that did not last very long and the customer had to replace the jack.

I am not sure there is an exploded view of the jack it's self but there is a manual that shows the wiring and the jacks......

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

I am not finding anything at all for an exploded view of the jack, I have never seen one as well. IF you want to try another expert on this please let me know, my goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, I only get credit when you select a star rating on the page. IF you have more questions or concerns you can still follow up if needed...

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 6 months ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert