gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I cant retract my jacks, Cedar Creek 36RE 2013, Cedar Creek,

Customer Question

I cant retract my jacks
JA: What's the make/model/year of your RV?
Customer: Cedar Creek 36RE 2013
JA: What is the model of your '13 RV?
Customer: Cedar Creek
JA: Are you fixing your RV yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It Cold out (15 degree) the circuit breaker trips and now it wont reset
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I manually retract my jacks
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 8 months ago.

If this a Lippert Components system? If so, which one as they have several models? I can tell you that the most common problem with temps that low is batteries that are failing to hold their charge and they are going to be near impossible to charge at those temps and can be easily frozen and ruined if they are discharged. Any way you can get them out and into a warmer environment so they can be charged and tested? Get back to me with this information and I can assist you further here. All follow ups are included in or fee. I will make a phone chat offer for you as well as that usually works best with diagnostic issues.