Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My slide will not operate on my Forest River Grey Wolf 2016,

Customer Question

My slide will not operate on my Forest River Grey Wolf 2016
JA: What is the model of your '16 Forest River?
Customer: 26DBH
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, checking switch
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Many times the slideroom will be wired directly to the battery, so go to the battery and make sure you have good voltage, it should be over 11.5 volts. Sometimes you might also find a breaker from the slideroom motor to the battery, below is a picture of what the breaker could look like, as a general rule they like to stick them 18" from the battery and can be on the frame, if you see ANY at all you should have voltage on each post to chassis ground. Sometimes you will have more then one breaker near the battery. Most have a tiny tab on them that will pop out when they trip. IF that is not the issue then you might have a slideroom controller problem, the controller would be between the switch and motor.

I would start by checking the voltage at the battery and make sure you do not have a tripped breaker near the battery... Hope this helps some... Robert

Breaker...