david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  owner/mechanic at 3D Automotive
4993992

Battery went low on a 2010 Ford E350 on a motorhome now the

Customer Question

Battery went low on a 2010 Ford E350 on a motorhome now the anti theft light blinks rapidly and the vehicle will not start
Category: RV
Expert:  david craig replied 7 months ago.

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. The Pats system requires a Ford scanner to reprogram ,reset keys. The only thing that you can do with this system is to disconnect the battery for 5 min and then put it back on. This will reset all parameters for the vehicle. Ford has made the Pats system not customer friendly with the intentions of making it very difficult to be stolen. This is why only Ford equipment is required

please accept the answer and leave a 5 star rating for me if you were satisfied with my assistance. if you werent satisfied please let me know what else i can do for you. thank you have a great week.

.