Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Second opinion] - I have a 2009 Forest River Georgetown 373

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I have a 2009 Forest River Georgetown 373 ds and my black tank backflush line is leaking. how can I get a diagram to help me find the easiest solution to repair the problem
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Normally the black tank flush will run above the tank to a vacuum breaker and then directly to the other side of the tank, see diagram below, that is how many are set up with the vacuum breaker in-line over the tank. Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert