Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

2006 meridian itasca... 1kp32t Running/marker (parking)

Customer Question

2006 meridian itasca...
1kp32tRunning/marker (parking) lights don't come on..
Brake lights, headlights ,blinkers work.All fuses good relay good no broken wires hitch factory wired no accidentsConsole lights cone on not parking lights rear or front.. don't work
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with this. I may need some additional information from you first in order to give a complete answer.

Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

That can be from a bad ground lead. I am attaching a link to the wiring diagrams on this year and model for you. If you have a 12 VDC test light OR a small digital multimeter this is easier to track down and diagnose. Both are readily available at your local parts or hardware store and about $25 for the both of them. You can rig up a "test ground" using a length of wire of most any size and an alligator clip on each end to attach to those circuits at one of the fixtures and see if that corrects the problem. Then you can add a ground lead and usually correct this. It can also be used to see if there is actually good power to those lights that are not working. Hope this gives you a good starting place. Please get back to me if you need additional input from me here as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/2006/06_p-ser_wire_152119.pdf

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I already have all these diagrams .. that's not expert advise that's librarian guidance ...I know where to get multi meter and test light..Expert means go to this harness here test and probe her for such... you will find answer... your answer is not adequate and not in any way worth anything... tell me where the power distribution point is for the lights .. that would be helpful
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

I don't think I can really offer much here. I suspect you will just need to take it into a dealer for service or call in a good mobile tech. I will opt out and allow another tech to offer something if they can or desire to guide you more here.