Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We own a Winnebago Explorer Discoery LImited Edition 2006

Customer Question

We own a Winnebago Explorer Discoery LImited Edition 2006 model want to enquire the cost of fitting a slide out to the lounge area
JA: What year is your Explorer?
Customer: 2006 Model
JA: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No we would like a price for a professional slide out
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No other questions
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

You are probably looking at 25-30K US dollars to install a slide, if even possible, it is a big task to do this and I would find a RV shop in your area that is willing to tackle this project. They would need to work with Winnebago for prints and this type of job is costly, there are a few aftermarket places that sell kits in the US click HERE for one of them, I might send them an email tell them what you are thinking about doing and they can give you cost on the kit, that of course would not include the labor which is going to be extensive... Hope this helps... Robert