RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

I have 1ili986 toyota winnabago 2.4 automatic with overdrive

Customer Question
hi i have 1ili986 toyota...
hi i have 1ili986 toyota winnabago 2.4 automatic with overdrive will im driving it seems to be starving for fuel what ar and were e
JA: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: starts good its like it starving under a load its the rre model its gas driven
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: toyota hilux 1986 .and thank you for the help
JA: Are you fixing your Th!nk yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: noting just bouth it and its been an adventure so far lol i firts beleve it was the trany so i chang the filter and oil but now i no its a fuel problem
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats my major concern
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: RV
Answered in 6 days by:
11/14/2016
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not had the fuel system tested at all this needs done.This may be a fault with a restricted fuel filter or weak fuel pump causing this issue here needing replaced.I have seen this occur before.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician